Thursday, January 6, 2011

Splash of Color

It's that time of year when I  need to add a splash of color around me.  It helps me deal with the cold winter days.  Yes, I live in a warm climate but winter is winter to everyone!  Mine just might not be as cold as yours, but it's still winter to me.

Yesterday, I had to run to Wal Mart for a few items and ran across this beautiful deep color orange rug.  I fell in love with it!  I really got it for a steal.... $3!!!  Now it has a wonderful place in my home.  I placed it in front of the stove  so I would see it every time I walked in the kitchen.  It's a wonderful way to lift up my mood....to sunny!


What helps you make it through the winter?

P.S.  The pic really doesn't do justice for the rug...when I look at it,  the rug doesn't look like it would go well with the cabinets but it does!  You'll just have to visit me and check it out for yourself!  Visiting friends is also a wonderful way to deal with the winter blues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love color. It's awesome isn't it?!