Thursday, December 9, 2010

Honey...This post is for you!!!

My Honey, Zdenek, travels a lot for his job....

We talk often, usually in the evening when our day is almost ending.....

One of the topics that we seem to always talk about....

      What did you have for dinner....

Now,  I can't say why this is always one of our topics...but it is.


So, Honey, these pics are for you!

Tonight's dinner:












Just in case you're wondering what I'm having for lunch tomorrow....

My favorite standby....



Honey, Thank you for caring about me!



5 comments:

Sara (from Saving for Someday) said...

Awwww! You should do a segment on what you eat for dinner. It might seem silly, but it's so cool to see what other people eat. And, well, it would probably make you think -- uh, won't eat that b/c I have to post it. Now that's an idea for an awesome weight loss plan! I think you're on to something.

Anonymous said...

Peanut butter and jelly would do just fine for dinner tonight; however, I had to settle for another neighborhood Italian restaurant in S F.
Love, Your Hubby
PS: The dinner looks good... but where is my plate?

Kim said...

Honey, I know you don't care for turkey so I only cook it when you're gone! I'm thoughtful in that kind of way :)

Sara @ CleverPinkPirate.com said...

Aww too sweet! I love your photos. BTW, the fudge looks yummy ;-)

Kim said...

Sara, You make wonderful fudge and unfortunately, contributed to my expanding waistline!!!