Friday, April 13, 2012

New Hobby, Crochet!

I recently started going to a stitching meet up locally.  I didn't know what to expect but am so happy that I ventured out because now I have started stitching in a new way.....




I have picked up a crochet hook and now I'm hooked!  I started with these round granny squares!  OK, that sounds weird!  How can something be round and square at the same time!  The above should (hopefully, will)  become a pillow when I'm done.  I have all the rounds needed now I just need to block them and put them together.  The inspiration and FREE pattern tutuorial  for this project came from Blair over at Wisecraft.  If you have never crochet but want to this is a great way to begin.  Between watching a few videos on how to get started crocheting  on youtube and Blair's well put together tutorial, you'll be hooked!  I will post a picture of the finished pillow soon!

No comments: