Wednesday, July 8, 2009

OH PLEASE!!!! LET IT BE ME WHO WINS!!!


This is my first give a way that I'm trying to win!!! I am new to the blogging world and very excited to meet new people; especially women who have the passion to sew. You are actually the firstblog I have ever written a response to. I have been sewing for just a little while (about 2 years). Aprons were one of the first projects I made!!!! I hope to post pictures of them soon...I just love aprons...They are so much fun to make and also fun to wear. I have made three so far as presents and everyone adores them. I have enjoyed looking at your blog; seeing all your ideas!!! It makes me want to go to the fabric store, purchase some great material and start sewing another apron!!! You are a great motivator.










No comments: